Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) products have always been a hot topic of discussion among many people all around the world. An unmistakable touch can be associated with this brand and a unique YSL style is reflected in all their cosmetic products. What about Black Opium Dry Oil for Body and Hair? This review explores the advantages and disadvantages of this YSL product in a detailed manner.
What is Black Opium Oil?
This oil nourishes and softens you skin and hair in the best possible manner and, the intoxicating and addictive fragrance makes you the center of attraction wherever you go. This product illuminates your hair and skin by offering a touch of glow and your energy levels go up with its stimulating effect. The texture of this oil can be described as non-greasy and you can experience a feeling of softness and smoothness as well. The method of application is extremely simple and your hands can be used to apply this oil on your hair and skin.
It contains some highly beneficial natural ingredients and they include coffee, vanilla, Cedar wood essence, Patchouli essence, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Pepper, Mandarin and Pear. All these natural ingredients are being blended to offer amazing results and it creates a soothing and captivating effect on your body and mind.
Black Opium Dry Oil for Body and Hair – Pros
- It nourishes and softens your skin and hair with utmost efficiency.
- The fragrance can be described as extremely addictive and intoxicating.
- It keeps your energy levels at an elevated level.
- This product has a smooth and non-greasy texture.
- This oil sublimates and illuminates your hair and skin by offering the much needed glow.
- Your body absorbs this oil very quickly.
- It works really well on dry skin but not that much effective on oily skin.
This Body and hair oil from Yves Saint Laurent contains pure, natural ingredients and it makes your skin smooth and beautiful in a fast manner. The opinions of the existing users clearly reassert this conclusion without a shadow of doubt as well.