Urban Decay is known for being a beauty brand with an edge, embracing individualism and expression. Always setting trends and innovative make up, Urban Decay have one again came up with a new product, that is going to be a big hit, the Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector. If you have tried Urban Decay products before then you know the quality is always amazing, and this Perfector is no exception. But if you have never tried any of their products before or your interested in trying Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector, then keep reading this review to learn more.
What is Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector?
The Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector is an hybrid complexion cream that helps to even out skin tone and blur any flaws or imperfections. Its gives you a natural looking complexion, without looking cakey. One of the innovating things about this Perfector is that it is an all-in-one product.
- It acts as a skin treatment: which firms and reduces the size of pores
- A sunscreen: it protects you from the sun and has an SPF of 20
- A light foundation: it offers sheer coverage to even out skin tone
It also contains light diffusing pigments which help to blur imperfections and make your skin look more radiant. It is easy to use because of its hybrid formula you can use it alone on bare skin and can be applied with your fingers or the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush.
It uses Octinoxate and Zinc Oxide as an sunscreen. Contains Gatuline® Radiances, which is derived from the wu zhu yu plant, this helps to improve the look of radiance, tone, and texture. Urban Decay’s Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector is also oil-free and is formulated with added peptides, vitamins and moisturizers to nourish and firm the skin.
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector Pros and Cons
- Oil-free and great for all skin types
- all-in-1 formula, acts as a skin treatment, sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation so you only need to use one product.
- Firms skin
- Reduces size of pores
- Blurs imperfections with light diffusing pigments
- Has a SPF of 20 which protects your face from the damaging sun’s rays
- Finish is nice and sheer, so it looks like natural skin
- Coverage may be too sheer, not great if you want good coverage
The Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector is a great hybrid complexion cream to use on all skin types. Because of its hybrid formula you can save time and money and just use one product on your skin instead of several. It gives you a beautiful natural finish that looks like real skin. Thanks to its oil-free formula it won’t break you out. Its added ingredients treats skin which helps to firm it, shrink pores and gives you a glowing radiant complexion.