Have you heard about the new Estée Edit range by Estée Lauder. It’s a new range of skin care and make up products that is sending major trends. This range includes all you need to make yourself naturally gorgeous and confident. And one of the must try products is the Flash Illuminator. The Flash Illuminator is the perfect hybrid of a highlighter and moisture and if you’re curious about trying this new product then keep reading this review.
What is The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator?
The Flash Illuminator is a hybrid highlighter that also moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Unlike other highlighters and illuminators on the market it is formulated with hydrating ingredients which softens dry skin and help to avoid a patchy complexion. It comes in 5 different shades and has a variety of uses from highlighting to luminizing and even to strobbing. The 5 shades include:
- Spot Light: pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight, also great for strobbing
- Morning Light: golden highlight, add a soft highlight which is great for everyday use.
- Sun Light: A warm terra cotta glow, can use for an everyday glow
- Day Light: a rosy hue that can double as a luminzing blush
- Night Light: bronzy color that can double as a contouring cream or all-over bronzer
The formula is also oil-free, you can wear it alone, over, or under your foundation or moisturizer, or even mix it with your favorite foundation.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator Pros and Cons
- Comes in 5 different colors so you can use it in a variety of ways
- Is oil-free so it won’t clog your pores
- Has a hydrating formula so it can also be used on dry skin
- Pigment is fine (not glittery) so it gives a natural glowing complexion
- Can be used on bare skin
- Comes in a convenient and hygienic pump packaging
- It is sheer, so it is not suitable if you want a more intense glow
With its wide range of shades and oil-free but hydrating formula, the Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator suits just about everyone. It is great for giving a natural glow and highlight without making you look like a glittery, sparkling disco ball. With its wide range of uses, it is recommended you try all the shades, as they are all so great, it is hard to stick to just one!!