Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer is a new color correcting primer by Givenchy that acts to prime and even out skin tone. It also helps to give your skin a radiant complexion and provides a sheer matte finish. Givenchy is a luxury brand and creates some of the highest quality cosmetics and this primer is no exception. Here is a review on the Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer.
What is Givenchy Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer?
Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer is a primer that not only helps to create the perfect base for your make up but it also helps it last longer and evens out skin tone. To even out skin tone it comes in four color correcting shades and you choose one that best suits your skin concerns. These shades are:
- Acti Milk: A luminous white shade that brightens, illuminates and revitalizes.
- Acti Strawberry: A peach color it helps to brighten up dullness in medium to deep skin tones.
- Acti Kiwi: A green shade that color corrects redness.
- Acti Plum: A Purple Shade great for fair skin tones and helps to correct dullness.
This primer is easy to use it can be used as a base before applying foundation. You can also mix it with your moisturizer or your foundation. You can also use it on its own.
Givenchy Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer Pros and Cons
- Helps make up last longer
- Great for brightening up the skin
- Does not contain any Parabens
- Comes in four different shades to suit multiple types of skin tones and concerns
- Need to use a small amount and apply light-handedly as the product is highly pigmented and can show through foundation
If you are looking for a primer that can correct your skintone flaws then Givenchy Acti’mine Color Correcting Primer. Because it is highly pigmented, you do need to be careful and apply a small amount light-handedly. But this also means you use less product and one bottle will last a long time, making this primer well worth the price tag.